Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Jim Bradshaw Moleskins Featured In Encore Magazine


I can't believe how much enthusiastic feedback I've been getting on my moleskin sketches since I started posting them. I was contacted a couple of months back by Encore Magazine and they wanted to run a feature of my mad little doodles in issue #36. Encore is a multi-award winning German online art, design, and film magazine. It's a great read even without my art. Haaaha. And the subscription is free. You can find me on the contents page under art, titled Moleskin. Enjoy!
Note: I did the above montage of various moleskin pages and think I might be on to another technique/look. It's funny how every new thing I try ends up a happy surprise that sends me down a fresh new path.

9 comments:

Alberto CerriteƱo said...

Wow Jim! I really dig these. They look awesome, congratulations!

imwithsully said...

What a great honor. I love this mag. Congrats!!!!! You deserve it.

Vincenzo said...

Bravo!!!

jim bradshaw said...

Alberto, IMS, Vincenzo - thanks so much for stopping by and saying such nice things.

Breadwig said...

Well deserved my friend. Rock on.

Anonymous said...

Looks great in the magazine, they really did it well! Also love this new look, it makes your moleskin sketches look quite polished...I like

Hope your weekend was a fun one

jim bradshaw said...

Bryan - thanks much my brother

Daisy - thanks, I'm glad you like

Unknown said...

beautiful work! i love your moleskine drawings too. and congratulations on being featured ! :D

jim bradshaw said...

thanks natalie. yeah, I need to get back to my moleskine really soon.