Thursday, June 07, 2007

Post your butt off!


Note: This was thrown together in a rush. It needs a redo someday.

Every Tuesday at SugarFrostedGoodness is PYBOT. We get an email from our fearless leader Jeff who likes to stoke us up with stuff like you see in the cartoon above. PYBOT stands for post your butt off Tuesday. Frankly, my butt is having trouble reattaching as time goes by. I am usually behind (no pun) in my posting of the topics there so this cartoon is for my boy Jeff. BTW: that's his avatar on the tv screen.

4 comments:

Jeff Andrews said...

LOL! That was great! What channel was that again???

;)

jim bradshaw said...

I don't know what channel it is. I always zap it before that guy can start barking my butt off again. ;)

Anonymous said...

You nailed it, that's exactly my problem, although I have best intentions.

I'm laughing. Your poor butt, it looks so lost by the TV.

What a great tribute.

pati said...

lol nobody would say it better ;)

Hahaha... very funny, Jim.