Monday, September 25, 2006

Weekend sketches





Click on image to enlarge.

I was sketching on Saturday but never made it to the scanner. So here are some more birds and a new octopus character I have been thinking about. I think the octopus is fun so I added him to the family.
On a completely different note. The Steelers rotted on Sunday. After the game, I went to the kitchen to clear my head and as I was slicing up some home grown eggplant for a delectableparmesan, I had to repeat (loud enough for the living room to hear), "it's just a game, it's just a game"! It helps to keep things in 3 point perspective. It IS stupid to get the blood pressure up over silliness but I'm human. And I do love the Steelers. Especially when they play football. I don't know what game they were playing on Sunday. Maybe it was called Bengal Birthday Bash. As in "here fellas, we brungs you a shiny football all wrapped in yellow and black ribbon for you to have, so you can score 14 points in 54 seconds and even more after that". Stupid Bengals. They didn't win. They just accepted a generous gift. Wa, wa, wa. Okay, I'm done venting. So how about them octopi? If I had a team, I would name them the New Jersey Octopi. I better copyright that before someone steals it. Ha!

4 comments:

juliemc said...

these are great.

Breadwig said...

I really dig these characters. Especially the birds.

Erika Astronauta Ariente said...

hahaha great, funny!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Pick3 Turbo guy. I can't get your links to work so can't check it out.